Jio Booking, Online Jio registration, Jio Phone Booking, Jio Mobile Booking details are discussed here. Jio Booking, JioPhone Online registration for 1500 INR mobile will start from 24th August. Jio mobile Booking can be done from this page also.On the 40th Annual General Meeting of Reliance, Chairman of Reliance group Mr. Mukesh Ambani has announced the launch of Jio Phone on 21st July 2017.
This upcoming smartphone is going to be a huge success and will surely attach a large number of happy customers to its business. It was previously assumed that the handset will come with the price tag of Rs 500, but with the announcement, the Reliance Jio has made its customers more than happy. The company has announced this wonderful handset for free to its customers and you can do Jio registration from 24th August.
The customers need to pre-register for the Jio registration from 24th August after which the company will release the handsets on the basis of first come first serve. You will only require submitting Rs 1500 as registration charges which the company will refund you after three years. This would be going to the most affordable smartphone till date.
Jio Mobile features
This wonderful handset will include the maximum of all the features that a normal handset include, except one. The phone will not include a touch screen. This smartphone will come up with a 2.4-inch color display and an alphanumeric keypad. Jio smartphone will also include a dedicated button for the torch. This perfect handset comes up with high-quality material so that the customers could get the best durability.
JioPhone would be going to one of the best smartphones in its category. This wonderful phone includes 512 RAM along with 4GB external memory storage in which you can store your large amount of data. This smartphone also includes inbuilt apps for Facebook and Whatsapp which the users will love most. This perfect handset will run on KAI OS Firefox which will enable your Jio mobile phone to run the maximum of Android applications on it.
Inbuilt features like NFC adds more to its features which enable you to make payments and pay bills online. If you find yourself unsafe at a certain time you can send SOS messages by just clicking 5 buttons from your handset. It will ultimately send the message to your feed numbers along with your exact location. This wonderful Jio Mobile handset will be preloaded with Jio apps and other wonderful apps like Facebook and Whatsapp.
Jio Phone online Registration
The Company has announced this wonderful handset on 21st July 2017 along with some data plans and life time free voice calls facility. This phone will soon in the market from 15th August for beta testing. Some of the handsets will be distributed to the customers for the testing and verification of the feature included, after which the customers can pre-register their handset online or as well as from the retail outlets or through authorized dealers. You can easily pre-book your phone from 24th August 2017.
The company will go to start delivering the handsets to the customers from September onwards which are further delivered on first come first serve basis. So, don’t waste your time in thinking and be prepared for the Jio online booking of the phone from 24 August. More early will you register for the handset more early will you get it? The online procedure for pre-registering or pre-booking for Jio Mobile is quite easy which you can easily do from your home.
How to do Jio Booking?
You can follow the following steps for Jio phone pre-booking your handset:
- Open your web browser and go to the official site of the Reliance Jio. Or you can log in through jio.com or jiofreephone.org.
- Once you have successfully login to the site, you will see a link for the registration of this free handset.
- The home page of the pre-registration of Jio phone will appear.
- Click on the Jiophone pre-booking or pre-registration button.
- A registration form will appear which will require detailed information of the customer. Fill the correct information in the appropriate columns and click on the save option.
- Now, once you have successfully filled the registration form a next page will open asking for the mode of payment you want to choose. You can go for the payment through your master or visa debit or credit card or you can choose the net banking option for making payment.
- Once you paid the required amount of fund, you will get an OTP on your registered number.
- Add this OTP to the required place and click on the next option.
- A gateway page will open on your home screen showing the ongoing process. This process will finish in few seconds.
- On the successful payment of your registered handset, you will get a message on your registered mobile phone or registered email address.
- You can save this message on your device for further processes.
You can also make online registration of this handset from online shopping apps like Flipkart and Amazon.
Jio Registration Helpline
For further queries, you can also contact the Jio customers on Jio booking toll-free customer care number or you can directly leave your query by login to their official site. This handset of Reliance will surely be going to be a huge success within a few interval of time. The Jio 4g has already made a world record of joining more than 10 million customers to its business within few months. But, after the release of this smartphone in the Indian market, it will surely break its own records.
Conclusion: Reliance Jio Phone will surely the handset which you will love at first sight. It includes all the features of a smartphone along with Facebook and Whatsapp apps which will surely the users will love most. Free voice call facility for life time will make the customers more than happy. The customers need only to pay for the internet services they will use.
The company has also announced various data plans along with the announcement of this Jio phone. It includes the Rs 309 plan which will enable you to watch online Jio TV through this app and sachet packets which you can easily recharge according to your pocket. Making payments and paying bills online through this phone is the amazing features which will surely force to you go for this phone.
You can call, Jio Phone Customer Care Number for any assistance about upcoming Jio Phone.