- Jio Phone online Registration
- How to do Jio Booking?
- Reliance JIO Mobile Booking – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- When does Reliance start Jio Phone Open Sale?
- Will I get the Rs 1500 Jio Phone Refund before 3 Years lock in period
- Should I make the payment of Security Deposit during the Jio Phone Pre-Booking?
- Should the user select Jio Prime Offer?
- What are the Supported Languages of Jio Phone
- Does Jio Phone support Dual SIM?
- Who developed the Proprietary Solution for Jio Voice Assistant?
- Is Jio Phone Available at all Retail Outlets or in selected stores?
- Should I pay an additional price for acquiring JIO TV Cable Services?
- Is there any requirement of recharging JIO Phone frequently to become eligible for the Refund?
- RELIANCE JIO MOBILE BOOKING ONLINE
- Jio Mobile Booking & Registration Date On My www.jio.com And Jio Store
Jio phone registration
Jio MobileBooking, Online Jio phone registration, Jio Phone Booking, Jio Mobile Booking details are discussed here. Jiophone Book, Jio Phone Online registration for 1500 INR mobile will start from 24th August. Jio mobile Booking can be done from this page also.On the 40th Annual General Meeting of Reliance, Chairman of Reliance group Mr. Mukesh Ambani has announced the launch of Jio Phone on 21st July 2017.
Jio mobile Booking
This upcoming smartphone is going to be a huge success and will surely attach a large number of happy customers to its business. It was previously assumed that the handset will come with the price tag of Rs 500, but with the announcement, the Reliance Jio has made its customers more than happy. The company has announced this wonderful handset for free to its customers and you can do Jio registration from 24th August.
The customers need to pre-register for the Jio registration from 24th August after which the company will release the handsets on the basis of first come first serve. You will only require submitting Rs 1500 as registration charges which the company will refund you after three years. This would be going to the most affordable smartphone till date.
Jio Mobile features
This wonderful handset will include the maximum of all the features that a normal handset include, except one. The phone will not include a touch screen. This smartphone will come up with a 2.4-inch color display and an alphanumeric keypad. Jio smartphone will also include a dedicated button for the torch. This perfect handset comes up with high-quality material so that the customers could get the best durability.
JioPhone would be going to one of the best smartphones in its category. This wonderful phone includes 512 RAM along with 4GB external memory storage in which you can store your large amount of data. This smartphone also includes inbuilt apps for Facebook and Whatsapp which the users will love most. This perfect handset will run on KAI OS Firefox which will enable your Jio mobile phone to run the maximum of Android applications on it.
Inbuilt features like NFC adds more to its features which enable you to make payments and pay bills online. If you find yourself unsafe at a certain time you can send SOS messages by just clicking 5 buttons from your handset. It will ultimately send the message to your feed numbers along with your exact location. This wonderful Jio Mobile handset will be preloaded with Jio apps and other wonderful apps like Facebook and Whatsapp.
Jio Phone online Registration
The Company has announced this wonderful handset on 21st July 2017 along with some data plans and life time free voice calls facility. This phone will soon in the market from 15th August for beta testing. Some of the handsets will be distributed to the customers for the testing and verification of the feature included, after which the customers can pre-register their handset online or as well as from the retail outlets or through authorized dealers. You can easily pre-book your phone from 24th August 2017.
The company will go to start delivering the handsets to the customers from September onwards which are further delivered on first come first serve basis. So, don’t waste your time in thinking and be prepared for the Jio online booking of the phone from 24 August. More early will you register for the handset more early will you get it? The online procedure for pre-registering or pre-booking for Jio Mobile is quite easy which you can easily do from your home.
How to do Jio Booking?
You can follow the following steps for Jio phone pre-booking your handset:
- Open your web browser and go to the official site of the Reliance Jio. Or you can log in through jio.com or jiofreephone.org.
- Once you have successfully login to the site, you will see a link for the registration of this free handset.
- The home page of the pre-registration of Jio phone will appear.
- Click on the Jiophone pre-booking or pre-registration button.
- A registration form will appear which will require detailed information of the customer. Fill the correct information in the appropriate columns and click on the save option.
- Now, once you have successfully filled the registration form a next page will open asking for the mode of payment you want to choose. You can go for the payment through your master or visa debit or credit card or you can choose the net banking option for making payment.
- Once you paid the required amount of fund, you will get an OTP on your registered number.
- Add this OTP to the required place and click on the next option.
- A gateway page will open on your home screen showing the ongoing process. This process will finish in few seconds.
- On the successful payment of your registered handset, you will get a message on your registered mobile phone or registered email address.
- You can save this message on your device for further processes.
You can also make online registration of this handset from online shopping apps like Flipkart and Amazon.
Jio Registration Helpline
For further queries, you can also contact the Jio customers on Jio booking toll-free customer care number or you can directly leave your query by login to their official site. This handset of Reliance will surely be going to be a huge success within a few interval of time. The Jio 4g has already made a world record of joining more than 10 million customers to its business within few months. But, after the release of this smartphone in the Indian market, it will surely break its own records.
Conclusion: Reliance Jio Phone will surely the handset which you will love at first sight. It includes all the features of a smartphone along with Facebook and Whatsapp apps which will surely the users will love most. Free voice call facility for life time will make the customers more than happy. The customers need only to pay for the internet services they will use.
The company has also announced various data plans along with the announcement of this Jio phone. It includes the Rs 309 plan which will enable you to watch online Jio TV through this app and sachet packets which you can easily recharge according to your pocket. Making payments and paying bills online through this phone is the amazing features which will surely force to you go for this phone.
You can call, Jio Phone Customer Care Number for any assistance about upcoming Jio Phone.
ongoing searches :
Reliance JIO Mobile Booking – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
When does Reliance start Jio Phone Open Sale?
As per the news from the latest sources, the JioPhone commences the public sale starting from the 2nd week of September 2017.
Will I get the Rs 1500 Jio Phone Refund before 3 Years lock in period
No, the JIO Phone user can’t obtain the refundable amount prior to the completion of 3 years lock in period
Should I make the payment of Security Deposit during the Jio Phone Pre-Booking?
Yes, one must complete the payment of Rs 1500 refundable security deposit whilst the pre-booking process via online. Soon after the payment, the individual receives a voucher. Show that voucher to the retailer on the day of open sale or availability of the device. If you have done jio phone pre-booking via online, you will receive the JioPhone through home delivery without the need of paying additional charges
Should the user select Jio Prime Offer?
The Jio Phone users will turn out to be the Jio Prime members automatically
What are the Supported Languages of Jio Phone
Jio Phone supports a total of 22 languages
Does Jio Phone support Dual SIM?
Currently, Jio Phone doesn’t support Dual SIM. However, we can expect it in the coming days
Who developed the Proprietary Solution for Jio Voice Assistant?
The fundamental team of JIO has developed the solution of running KIA Operating system on the device.
Is Jio Phone Available at all Retail Outlets or in selected stores?
Starting from 24th August, Jio Phone will be made available for the consumers all over the country in various online websites and mobile stores
Should I pay an additional price for acquiring JIO TV Cable Services?
Yes. This price is confined to the users of Jio Phone. As of now, the price has not yet been confirmed. But, we expect that the price might range between Rs 500 and Rs 1500.
Is there any requirement of recharging JIO Phone frequently to become eligible for the Refund?
Yes, there is a possibility! The individual using the JIO Phone should recharge the device once in a minimum of 90 days in order to acquire the eligibility for the refund.
Jio mobile Phone Booking Related Questions click here
RELIANCE JIO MOBILE BOOKING ONLINE
The JIO Phone will be available for user testing in beta mode from August 15 and for pre-booking from August 24. Reliance JIO will provide unlimited data on the phone for Rs 153 per month
Reliance JIO 4G Feature Mobile Leaked Images
Jio Phone Data And Calling plans: Online Booking For Rs. 1500 Mobile
1. 153 Rs. Jio Plan:
* Get Unlimited calling &Data For 1 Month On JioPhone (500 mb Data FUP)
2. 54 Rs. Jio Plan Details:
* You Will Get Unlimited Data &Calling For 1 Week (500 mb Data FUP)
3. 24 Rs. Daily Jio Plan Details:
* You Will Get 2 Days Of Unlimited Calling &Data (500 mb FUP)
4. 309 Rs. Jio cable TV Plan
* Get Unlimited Access To Jio Cable Tv On Larger Screen For One Month
Jio Mobile Booking & Registration Date On My www.jio.com And Jio Store
Jio Upcoming phone Can be booked from reliance offline stores &Through Amazon,flipkart &Snapdeal After Jio official Launch.
|JioPhone Trial Begins||15th August 2017|
|JioPhone Booking Date||24st August 2017|
|Delivery Starts||Mid September|
Jio Phone Specifications
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Screen size (inches)||2.40|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
you can also see
For More visit www.Jio.com