Jiophone booking, Jiophone mobile booking, Jio mobile booking, Jio Phone Booking process, How to order Jio mobile details are here. How to Book Jio Mobile – JioPhone Mobile Booking Process is discussed in details here. Get Jio mobile booking procedure step by step from this page now. Jio Phone was successful revealed on 21st July 2017 at the 40th Annual General Meeting of the Reliance Group of Companies. The company has launched this amazing smartphone absolutely for free for every customer.
JioPhone Mobile Booking process
The customers need to pay Rs 1500 as registration charges for this phone which will be further refunded back to them at the end of three years. This low budget smartphone will go to be within the reach of every citizen of India. The only thing you have to do is to pre-book Jio Mobile online and this amazing handset will be at your doorsteps within the described period of time. You can pre-book this handset from the online shopping apps like Amazon and Flipkart. The registration process for this wonderful and absolutely handset will starts from the 24th August 2017.
Along with the free handset, the company is also providing the unlimited free voice calls through this smartphone. The users of this amazing handset need only pay for the internet data they are going to use. The company had also launched some data plans of this phone along with it. You can recharge with Rs 24 for two days or with Rs 54 for one week. The user can also recharge with Rs 153 for one month. If the users of this wonderful handset want to use Jio TV online or want to watch various movies or other videos, then they can go with the recharge of Rs 309 per month.
How to Book Jio Phone Mobile
Jio Phone online pre-booking will start from 24 August 2017 from which you can make a Jio Phone advanced booking for this wonderful handset. The Jio Mobile Booking process of this handset is very easy and requires following the steps given below:
- Open the official website of the Reliance Jio from your web browser and click on the pre-booking of the free Jio Phone option here.
- A home page for the pre-registration of the Jio Phone will open, which needs to fill some basic details of the customer along with their valid email id, valid contact number, customer’s permanent address and the address on which you wants the delivery along with its PIN code number.
- On the completion of the filling of the registration process press next to continue the process.
- The next page will open which will ask you to choose one of the modes of online payment from which you can go with the one you like or you are comfortable.
- On the successful payment acceptance, the customer will get a confirmation message on its registered mobile number and email id.
- The customer can save the message for future references and processes.
Jio Phone will be delivered to your described address on the mentioned date. It is assumed that the company will start the delivery of this 4G phone by September 2017. Once you have successfully registered for this amazing smartphone just wait for the phone to be delivered at your doorsteps.
If you have any doubt and query then you can call Jio Customer care or comment your doubt on this page.