Reliance Industries Limited Chairman, Mukesh Ambani had made an official announcement in regard to the launch of Jio Phone into the market. In the month of July, the company has disclosed the much-anticipated Free JioPhone and made a statement regarding its price and availability. Since divulging the device, people have started waiting for the official launch. Celebrating the 40 years of Reliance Industries, Ambani had rolled out JioPhone for free of cost. But, there is a slight trick behind his announcement.
The consumers must pay a refundable amount of Rs 1500 in order to confirm the pre-booking of JioPhone. Later, the customers will get the refundable amount back into their bank accounts. The officials have advertised that the Reliance Jio handset will start the pre-bookings from 24th August. Before that, the device will be available for beta testing from 15th August 2017. On the day when the pre-booking begins, the customers can carry out the registration process through the official portal of My Jio app. The JioPhone comes with stunning features and specifications. People can make the pre-bookings from the Jio website or you can also book mobile by sending SMS.
This device allows the users to use different apps such as Jio Music, Jio Cinema, Jio TV and a lot more. Now, everyone is eagerly waiting for commencing the pre-bookings. Reliance firm is all set to launch the JioPhone device starting from 24th August. Later, the company will commence the sale of this device from the month of September. However, the company has not yet given an official confirmation about the device. We have included an in-depth information about Reliance JioPhone, its price, availability of the handset, bookings date, delivery information and a lot more.
- Reliance JIO Mobile Supported Apps
- Reliance JIO Rs.1500 Mobile Features
- JIO Rs.1500 Phone booking: How to Register Interest on Jio.com
- Specifications of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Feature Phone Details:
- JIO Phone @ Rs 1500 Plans [Data + Calling]
- Reliance JIO Mobile Booking – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- When does Reliance start Jio Phone Open Sale?
- Will I get the Rs 1500 Jio Phone Refund before 3 Years lock in period
- Should I make the payment of Security Deposit during the Jio Phone Pre-Booking?
- Should the user select Jio Prime Offer?
- What are the Supported Languages of Jio Phone
- Does Jio Phone support Dual SIM?
- Who developed the Proprietary Solution for Jio Voice Assistant?
- Is Jio Phone Available at all Retail Outlets or in selected stores?
- Should I pay an additional price for acquiring JIO TV Cable Services?
- Is there any requirement of recharging JIO Phone frequently to become eligible for the Refund?
- RELIANCE JIO MOBILE BOOKING ONLINE
Reliance JIO Mobile Supported Apps
Manage your JIO Account
An efficient way to stay connected
Daily dose of entertainment
Music for you. Anytime. Anywhere.
There is always more to read.
Stay Updated. Stay Ahead.
Get VoLTE & RCS on any phone
Experience cashfree living
Protect phone, secure data
Your digital newsstand
Connect to JioNet Wifi
Reliance JIO Rs.1500 Mobile Features
Reliance Jio Phone offers a battery life of 2,000mAh battery.
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE sports 2.4-inch QVGA Display screen.
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is expected to be geared up with 512MB RAM
Qualcomm Spreadtrum dual or quad core CPU
VGA, fixed focus, with LED flash
4.1, GPSBluetooth 4.1 is also featured in Reliance Jio 4G
Two Ways to Book Reliance JIO Mobile
You can book reliance jio mobiles from myjio app after registering
Reliance JIO Digital Store
You can visit nearest reliance jio store with the help of store locator and book your mobiles
Reliance JIO Mobile Booking through SMS : How to Pre-Register
Reliance is all set to launch the JioPhone into the market from 24th August 2017. The interested customers can start the pre-bookings from the month of August. The device will commence the sale in the month of September. One can easily pre-book the handset in a few days and complete the registration process. There are a huge number of Reliance Digital and Express Mini stores in Delhi-NCR region that have started the booking process in advance. Apart from the online booking or registrations, one can carry out the registration via SMS as well.
You can easily send a text message in a bid to book JioPhone. As of now, the concerned firm has not yet revealed complete information about the JioPhone. If you are extremely enticed towards buying the Reliance JioPhone, we are here to help you folks. After the completion of pre-booking the device on 24th August 2017, the respective firm will make a call to the customers through an SMS. In this post, we have come up with an in-depth information about the process of Pre-registering 4G Feature JioPhone via SMS. Check out the steps.
- First of all, you have to type as JP <> Pin Code of the Location <> Code of the Jio Store nearby your location.
- After typing the details mentioned above, you can then send the SMS to the below number.
- 702 11 702 11
- After sending the SMS to the above number, you will receive a message from Reliance Jio.
- The Message says ‘Thank You’.
Documents Required for Pre-Booking JIO Mobile
Some of the offline vendors in the region of Delhi NCR have commenced accepting pre-orders from the customers for the Reliance JioPhone. All those who are seeking to pre-book the Reliance JioPhone need to complete the online registration process via the official web portal of Jio.com. All those customers who are seeking to purchase the device need to have some essential things at hand. One must make payment of Rs 1500 as refundable security deposit.
The amount will be refunded back into the customer’s account 36 months after the purchase of the device. However, the actual price of the handset is just Rs 0 which means it is completely available for free of charge. If you are seeking to purchase the device, you must require some crucial documents. In fact, the customers must have an authorized Aadhaar Card and the unique Aadhaar number. Check out the documents required and some important things you need to know about JioPhone at the offline vendor.
- In order to book the Reliance JioPhone, the customers need to submit a hard copy of the Aadhaar Card with a legitimate Jio Retailer.
- For buying one unit of JioPhone, an individual must use their unique Aadhaar Card.
- To purchase one device, you must show the proof of Aadhaar Card.
- At the time of submitting the Aadhaar Card number, you need not have to pay any refundable amount.
- From the offline retail outlet, you can easily pick the JioPhone unit and complete the payment after the delivery of the device.
- As per the announcement from Reliance Jio, the amount of Rs 1500 will be deposited back after 36 months i.e., 3 years from the day of device purchase.
- If you are the first person to book the device, the handset will be delivered between 1st September and 4th September 2017.
JIO Rs.1500 Phone booking: How to Register Interest on Jio.com
Step 1: Visit jio.com
You can see a image slider as shown in the below image on the jio.com website. You can see Introducing India Ka Smartphone JioPhone click on it.
Step 2: Subscribe for Notifications
Click on Keep Me Posted, on this link you will get a form[Register Interest] fill the details i.e., First Name, Last Name, Email-ID, Phone Number. As shown in the below image.
Step 3: Submit Details
After submitting details, you can see this page on jio.com website.
Step 4: Check Confirmation Message
You can now check for the Confirmation Message which will be sent to your Email & Mobile Phone, After sucessfull registration
Visit company’s official website as Reliance Jio – www.jio.com
That’s it, This is how you can register the Free Jio Phone from JIO.com and MyJio App
Share with your Friends To Register More Free JIO Phones
JIO Feature Phone Important Announcements
- Pre-Booking Commences from 24th August 2017
- Jio 4G-Web Enabled Feature Phone is completely FREE of Cost
- Customers must make payment of Rs 1,500 as REFUNDABLE SECURITY Deposit for 3 years
- Latest Jio Data Plans, Starts from Rs 153 for the Jio Feature Phone
- 2.4-inch Display
- Supports Digital payment through NFC [Stunning Feature]
- SD Card Slot for Expandable Memory
- Supports 4G VoLTE for calls and data
- Torch Light
Some details about the Jio 4G feature phone were tipped earlier, some pictures made rounds on the internet earlier. A video with the glimpse of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is floating around on the internet. Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE will be launched soon. As mentioned earlier, the announcement regarding the Jio Feature Phone Pre-Booking has been made finally on July 21. As per the announcement, the Pre-bookings for Jio 4G Feature Mobile Phone will begin from 24th August 2017. The specifications of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE are finally out now. Here you go! Read the detailed features and specifications:
Jio 4G VoLTE feature phone comes with a 2.4-inch QVGA display, 512MB RAM, 4GB of storage, Compact Design, 4-way navigation, SD Slot and a lot more. In addition to this, the Jio Phone also comprises of much more smartphone-like features such as its own app store, Wi-Fi hotspot functionality, etc. The customers can enjoy using the Jio apps such as JioCinema, JioMusic, and JioTV. All the above features at totally FREE of cost!! Isn’t that stunningly surprising news for all the folks across India just like Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer earlier??
Specifications of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Feature Phone Details:
|JIO Feature Phone||JIO 4G Mobile Specifications|
|Form Factor||Bar, Feature phone with numeric keypad|
|Operating System||Proprietary embedded OS|
|Camera||VGA, fixed focus, with LED flash|
|Display||240×320 pixels, 2.4-inch QVGA Display|
|Processor||Spreadtrum dual or quad core CPU|
|Wifi Bluetooth||4.1, GPS|
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Processor:
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is featured mainly to provide a phone which is both price cutting and also dynamically featured. Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 205 SoC, a processor Qualcomm. This the processor is specially designed to cut the costs for a 4G VoLTE phones.
The device is expected to treat HTML5 apps that will be designed by the developers from India. The customers need to wait to see how that operates out.
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE sports 2.4-inch QVGA Display screen.
RAM & Storage:
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is expected to be geared up with 512MB RAM. Internal storage may hit the measure of 4GB. Also, there appears to be a microSD card slot on board supporting expandable storage support up to 128GB.
The camera of Reliance Jio phone comes equipped with a 2 Megapixel one. The phone sports a VG front camera as well.
Software and Connectivity:
Software and Connectivity: Analysts suggest that Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE may support Kai Operating System which is known to be the customized fork of Firefox. Bluetooth 4.1 is also featured in Reliance Jio 4G web-enabled Feature Phone. The phone supports the access for dual SIM, which is expected to support nano SIM structure. Cat 4 LTE Band 3,5,40. WiFi enabled along with NFC on Reliance Jio 4G Feature Phone. Torch light with a dedicated key is confirmed.
Reliance Jio Phone offers a battery life of 2,000mAh battery.
Radio and FM:
Reliance Jio Feature Phone 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
JIO Phone @ Rs 1500 Plans [Data + Calling]
- Rs 54 Plans– Jio Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 1 Week
- Rs 153 Plans– Jio Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Calling & Data For 1 Month
- 24 Plans– Jio Rs 1500 Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 2 Days
- Rs.309- Free voice, SMS, Unlimited data with 500 MB FUP along with the facility to connect the phone with TV with a cord.
JIO Rs.1500 Mobile Booking Dates
- Reliance JIO 4G Mobile Launch Date: July 21st, 2017
- Rs.1500 Jio Mobile Beta Testing Starts from : August 15th, 2017
- JIO Mobile Pre-Bookings Starts from : August 24th, 2017
- JIO Phone Delivery Starts From – September, 2017
Reliance JIO Feature 4G Mobile Customer Care Contact Numbers
- JIO Customer Care Toll-Free Number : 1800-88-99999
- JIO Compliant Number : 198
- JIO General Helpline Number : 199
- JIO Tele-verification number for data and call services : 1977
- JIO Tele-verification number for only data services : 1800-890-1977
- LYF Customer Care Toll-Free Number : 1800-890-9999
How to Pre-Book Reliance JIO Feature Phone at www.jio.com
- First of all, you need to open My Jio App on your Jio Phone.
- From that app, you can head over the Jio.com website.
- As you have already signed up into the website, you can just tap on the banner that says ‘Keep Me Posted’ link.
- Under the page of ‘Keep Me Posted’, the officials have updated the registration form and made it available for all the business persons.
- Soon after tapping that link, you will redirect to a new web page showing a registration form.
- Fill the essential details in the provided fields. if you are interested in this handset.
- Before that, you need to choose between an individual or business.
- Proceed towards filling the details such as the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- You can then tick the checkbox that says ‘I accept terms & conditions.’
- Click on the Submit button below the check box.
- Immediately, you can see a page with the words ‘Thank you for registering interest!’
Reliance JIO Mobile Booking – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
When does Reliance start Jio Phone Open Sale?
As per the news from the latest sources, the JioPhone commences the public sale starting from the 2nd week of September 2017.
Will I get the Rs 1500 Jio Phone Refund before 3 Years lock in period
No, the JIO Phone user can’t obtain the refundable amount prior to the completion of 3 years lock in period
Should I make the payment of Security Deposit during the Jio Phone Pre-Booking?
Yes, one must complete the payment of Rs 1500 refundable security deposit whilst the pre-booking process via online. Soon after the payment, the individual receives a voucher. Show that voucher to the retailer on the day of open sale or availability of the device. If you have done pre-booking via online, you will receive the JioPhone through home delivery without the need of paying additional charges
Should the user select Jio Prime Offer?
The Jio Phone users will turn out to be the Jio Prime members automatically
What are the Supported Languages of Jio Phone
Jio Phone supports a total of 22 languages
Does Jio Phone support Dual SIM?
Currently, Jio Phone doesn’t support Dual SIM. However, we can expect it in the coming days
Who developed the Proprietary Solution for Jio Voice Assistant?
The fundamental team of JIO has developed the solution of running KIA Operating system on the device.
Is Jio Phone Available at all Retail Outlets or in selected stores?
Starting from 24th August, Jio Phone will be made available for the consumers all over the country in various online websites and mobile stores
Should I pay an additional price for acquiring JIO TV Cable Services?
Yes. This price is confined to the users of Jio Phone. As of now, the price has not yet been confirmed. But, we expect that the price might range between Rs 500 and Rs 1500.
Is there any requirement of recharging JIO Phone frequently to become eligible for the Refund?
Yes, there is a possibility! The individual using the JIO Phone should recharge the device once in a minimum of 90 days in order to acquire the eligibility for the refund.
RELIANCE JIO MOBILE BOOKING ONLINE
The JIO Phone will be available for user testing in beta mode from August 15 and for pre-booking from August 24. Reliance JIO will provide unlimited data on the phone for Rs 153 per month
Reliance JIO 4G Feature Mobile Leaked Images